4x4 Wheeling Adventures
See pictures, trail reports, and video footage
of club members and friends on our offroad wheel'en trail rides.
you enjoyed the videos, help us promote the sport and our club by
"liking" the video and "subscribe" to see future jeep'en adventures.
Club meeting - Fall Run 2014
- 2015 Get your 4x4 ready!!!! - To be held late September 2015 - check back after the event for all the footage.
- Event attendees: Did you take some cool pictures/video of you or
buddies rig that you would like to see made into a video? Send it to
- 2014 MN Trail Riders Jeep 4x4 Club: Fall Run
Trails, Dana 35 Repair, Dead
- 3pm Hill - very built buggies attempt 3pm hill
- 2013 MN Trail Riders Jeep: Fall Run
non-stop action: Jeeps, tube buggies, broncos, and Samurai's playing on
hill climbs, over logs and stumps and up rock covered ravines.
- 2012 MN Trail Riders Fall Run
Trails play area and trails "Y" and "Y not" located next to the campgrounds
- Trillium Valley ride wimpy, legos, geasy, new shelf trail and the easy way out fence line.
- 2011 MN Trail Riders Fall Run
- Part 1 of 2 Lots of 4x4's from a stockish $500 rigs to the
very built ones; see the first rigs to conquer the camp trail pay area
and almost impossible climb on the "cup cake" trail.3pm hill attempts - 60 degree hill
- Part 2 of 2 More
wheel'en action, tip overs, winching, flexing, getting stuck, a little
horse power, and lots of driver skill - this is our most popular video
- 2010 Falls Run
- Light rain the day before made for wet and slipery
conditions; getting stuck, winching, or towed ; by afternoon the
sun had dried most of the trails. Lots of moter used on Legos - listen
for the little girl saying "for the last time step on it"
- 2009 Fall Run Trail riding, rock climbing, and no shortage of moter and wheel spin on "3pm Hill" attempts
Jeep and 4x4 Repair and Build up videos:
- 2016 Get your 4x4 ready!!!! - To be held Feb 6, 2016 - check back after the event for all the footage.
- Event attendees: Did you take some cool
pictures/video of you or buddies rig that you would like to see made
into a video? Send it to us!
- 2015 Over 75 4x4 rigs in attendance from stock daily
drivers to built buggies. Only 4-6" of snow this year; but the warm
tempatures made for icy conditions.
- Winter Run Part1 - Newbie Ravine with winching, Trilliam Valley hill climbs; Cripple Creek, Marvins Mountain
- Winter Run Part2 - Crazy buggie on Sidewinter, a second group in Newbie Ravine, Sandstone and mud, and Legos
- 2014 MN Trail Riders Winter Run
- Part1 Snow
up to 3 feet deep (or more) make getting around more challenging for
smaller rigs, plenty of HP, wheel sping, getting stuck but always a
- Part2 More footage of icy trail exists, getting stuck, and blasting thru the snow
- 2013 Chucks Winter
Less than 1 foot of snow but more than enough to make these trails and
climbs difficult. In Jeep'en terms this means fun, big smiles, and good
wheel'en friends to help you out when stuck.
- 2012 Chucks Winter
of rigs; wheel spin, deap gully runs, some breakage and trail repair,
even a 1950's tractor does some trail riding, 100%
guaranteed fun. Favorate line "No ground clearence and 1970's
tires ... here comes the rescue"
- 2011 Chucks
Deap snow this year makes it difficlt just getting out of the parking
lot and to the trails; plenty of wheel spin, getting stuck, winching,
and sholving, getting air, tick top of the hill
U-turn, and a chain of 3 rigs pulling out their broken buddy "Wind them
up!", and the classic "Did you see the line that he took?"
Trail Report Archive:
- Want more Wheel'en Action? Check out more Wheel'en videos on our youtube.com channel MN TRAIL RIDERS. See club members and friends trail riding at places like
Apple Valley Farms/RPM, Dresser, Gilbert, Frontenac, Rochester Farms, Ma and Pa Rockers,
and on private land.
Winter 2015 - "Line of Jeeps"